Real Estate in Teller & Park County

598 Woodland West Drive, Woodland Park, CO 80863 (MLS # 6089443)

Save to Favorites
Print
Share
PRICE $430,000
BEDS 3
BATHS 2 baths
HOME SIZE 2,877 sq ft
LOT SIZE 2.23 ac

Welcome to this cozy home with a southwest character, it is a must see. Amazing Pikes Peak views on large lot, with an incredibly large 942.9 S.F. deck that wraps around the entry and living room, wonderful place to enjoy the views and BBQ or just relax. Numerous windows and skylight that brings in natural light. Located close to Woodland Park, medical services, shopping and entertainment. The lower level is 42% finished with the remaining 58% already framed and ready to finish off. (Owner measured).

DAYS ON MARKET 44 LAST UPDATED 1/10/2020
TRACT Woodland West YEAR BUILT 1979
GARAGE SPACES 2.0 COUNTY Teller
TOTAL PARKING 2 STATUS Active
PROPERTY TYPE(S) Residential, Single Family

SCHOOLS
School District Woodland Park


ADDITIONAL DETAILS
APPLIANCES Dishwasher, Oven, Range Top, Refrigerator
ASSOCIATION FEE FREQUENCY Not Applicable
BASEMENT PERCENT FINISHED 42
CONSTRUCTION STATUS Existing Home
DRIVEWAY Gravel
ENTRY Ceramic Tile, Covered
FIRE PLACE DESC Lower, Main, Two, Wood
FLOOR PLAN 2 Story
FLOORS Carpet, Tile, Wood
INTERIOR FEATURES Skylight (s), Vaulted Ceilings
LAUNDRY FACILITES Electric Hook-up, Gas Hook-up, Main
LOT DESC Hillside, Meadow, Mountain View, Rural, Trees/Woods, View of Pikes Peak
MISCELLANEOUS Breakfast Bar, Window Coverings
PATIO DESC Wood Deck
PROPERTY SUB TYPE Single Family
PROPERTY TYPE Residential
ROOF Metal
SIDING Stucco
STRUCTURE Wood Frame
UTILITIES Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
WATER Assoc/Distr

ZESTIMATE
$424815  598 Woodland West Drive, Woodland Park, CO

RENT ZESTIMATE
$1775 / mo.  598 Woodland West Drive, Woodland Park, CO

0 Car-Dependent



 
CONTACT US ABOUT 598 WOODLAND WEST DRIVE
 / 
We respect your online privacy and will never spam you. By submitting this form with your telephone number you are consenting for Lenore Hotchkiss to contact you even if your name is on a Federal or State "Do not call List".

Listed with 00003241-Meadow Park Realty
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.